Time Management and Productivity Coaching
Are you a slave to email? Always on the clock? Feeling stressed? Increasing your productivity at work can reduce costs, increase your bottom line and restore work-life balance. Invest in yourself and your career and make a positive impact on your profitability!
We can coach you in person or virtually, using Skype, FaceTime and/or remote computer access services.
Contact us today to schedule your FREE, 20-minute phone consultation! Contact Destination Organization or call 630-561-8018 today!
How can you become more efficient at work?
Our productivity and organization strategies include:
- Time management – improve productivity via calendar management, prioritization, delegation and smart phones
- Email management – create email file organization systems, techniques to improve efficiency, improve communications, reduce missed deadlines and clear the in-box clutter
- Task management – improve productivity via to-do list management and utilization of Outlook/Gmail
- Computer Organization – create folder organization systems
- Space organization – offices, cubicles, desks, common office areas
- Paper organization – mail, filing, archives
- Organizing skills transfer – We teach you techniques to maintain the organization
- Custom organization systems – Created for your personality; easy to maintain
What’s in it for you?
- Less stress
- More time for what you do best: sell, create, manage, network
- Increased productivity
- Money saved! No more duplicate purchases, late fees or expediting fees
- Increased profits
- Maintainable systems that the whole company can utilize
- Organizing skills so you can build on what we’ve created
- Work-life balance! More time for family, friends, hobbies, relaxing
What special skills does Destination Organization bring to the productivity coaching table?
- Expertise in Outlook
- Expertise in using smart phones for productivity
- Focus and structure
- Coaching through empathy, inspiration, practicality and humor!
- Resources for recycling and donating unneeded items
- Organizing expertise, fresh ideas and a unique perspective on your situation
- Techniques to help all personality types including creative personalities and ADHD
- Understanding of your world in order to create custom organizing solutions that incorporate her experience in the corporate world as well as the entrepreneur’s world
- Recommendations for outsourcing services you need